Supplier Diversity Policy
LOOP is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a supplier network of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Our mission is to:
- Partner with the best suppliers in our industry
- Demonstrate corporate responsibility
- Provide opportunities to partner with suppliers in underserved communities
- Support our local communities
- Ensure our team (both internal and external) understands the value of partnering with diverse suppliers
Our supplier partnerships are some of the most valuable assets we have. Our team at LOOP is encouraged to identify and include diverse suppliers when identifying vendor partnerships. The sum of the differences, experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, unique capabilities, and talent that our suppliers invest in their organizations represents a significant part of how our company creates and maintains success.
We embrace and encourage supplier partnerships offering differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics.
LOOP’s diversity initiatives are applicable—but not limited—to our practices and policies on selection of suppliers following the below guidelines:
- We partner with suppliers who offer a healthy work/life balance through flexible work schedules to accommodate varying needs of supplier employees.
- Supplier and supplier employee contributions to the communities we serve to promote a greater understanding and respect for diversity.
- Actively seeking out diverse suppliers that can provide competitive, high-quality services whose business model is aligned with our company strategy
All suppliers are also required to show evidence of an annual diversity awareness employee training to enhance their knowledge and understanding of diversity best practices.