At LOOP we carefully interview and vet candidates for our clients. We not only ensure our candidates have the right skills for the job but we make sure that they are a good fit with our clients’ company culture, managers, and co-workers. Since we began in April 2015, the candidates we’ve placed have a 94.87% retention rate.
Is your business looking for Tips for Retaining Your Best and Brightest in 2017? We enjoyed a recent NASDQ article on how to improve employee retention: Click Here to Read Article
In addition to the great tips shared in the NASDAQ article, we have added our own top 7 tips below…
1. Hire Well – Be sure to research on the front end to be sure candidates are a good fit before hiring them
2. Compensation Audit – Is your pay competitive? Review insurance and retirement plans as well as flextime and vacation perks.
3. Work Environment – Does your work space reflect your company culture? Is it safe and comfortable?
4. Training – Are you challenging your team and providing them with a variety of training tools/programs?
5. Be All Ears – Are you listening to your employees? Do they feel that their opinions have value?
6. Consistent Feedback – Consider monthly, quarterly and annual review “conversations”
7. Praise – Are you recognizing your employee’s contributions and celebrating their successes?